YACHT MANAGEMENT | Team is richly experience
The Floating Life Yacht Management Team is richly experienced in all aspects of Yacht Management. Our specialists will guide and support Owners and Captains in Accounting and Financial Administration, Crew Support, Technical Management, Insurance Support, Interior and Exterior Follow-Up Refurbishment, Logistics and Purchasing. In compliance with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards, we are certified ISO 9001:2015 in quality management system for the services we provide in Yacht Management.
CREW SUPPORT | Service to support
Floating Life Yacht Management provides a Crew management service to support in th smooth and effective running of Yacht human resources, such as: verifying qualifications, monitoring certification & medical insurances, travel expenses, handling contract negotiation, defining objectives and performance assessment. We assist in Crew recruitment to ensure the best-suited Crew are selected.
- Advising Captains on MLC requirements
- Assisting and liaising with Captains on employment disputes
- Assisting Captains in Crew placement
- General Crew administration, support and repatriation
- Handling of Crew medical insurance, accidents and claims
- Issuing Captains and Crew contracts
- Receiving, handling and forwarding Crew mails
- Verifying and renewing Crew certificates of competency and licences
Crew payroll services based on flag jurisdiction are also provided as a separate service and upon request. Crew contracts management and payslips issuance will vary according to Crew on-board.
INSURANCE SUPPORT | Assist Owners
Floating Life Yacht Management assists Owners in finding the most suitable insurance according to their usage and operational areas.
- Administrating insurance policies
- Arranging insurance covers for the Yacht and Crew
- Handling of claims relating to the Yacht, Crew and supervision of repairs
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR | Follow-Up Refurbishment
We support Owners and Captains in furnishing the Yacht with all items needed (furniture, fabrics, galley utensils, display objects). Our experts meet with Owners and Interior Crew members to assess spaces to take notice of their requirements and tastes.
Thanks to our extensive number of suppliers, we can provide a wide-range choice at convenient prices.
LOGISTIC & PURCHASING | Client-oriented
- Customs handling
- On-board deliveries
- Searching and procuring spares
- Suppliers comparative analyses